Thursday, February 5, 2009

Post 5 - Snow Day

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. This past week, nothing's happened, really. 

I've had so much homework, I've been mostly reading every night and not going out. I was excited for today because its a Thursday and I have my excursions on Thursdays. Today was our Bristol day, which would have been so cool. But my host mom woke me up at 7 am and said that the city's snowed in. The busses were not running. I then get a call from one of my professors, saying that the Bristol trip is cancelled because of the snow. BOOOOO. (It really sucks, because apparently it almost never snows in Bath.)

So I got together with my friends here and we planned our weekend trips, which was productive. 
We planned a lot. I am going to see so much of Europe!

Well tomorrow I am going to London. (As well as next weekend.) I am not bringing my laptop, so I'll be back on here to write about it when I get back.

I will leave you with some snow pictures (you have to click them to see the full pic)

My house under snow
Photobucket

My footsteps 
Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one just for fun, I couldn't resist taking a picture of this sign:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well, although you didn't get to see Bristol, the snow looks awesome! And I'm so jealous that you're going to London. Where else do you guys plan to go?

    ReplyDelete